As we come to the end of another year I’m reminded of how quick this year has gone and how much has happened. To say 2017 has be an eventful year would be an understatement, from moving serval times to a complete life switch around, 2017 has honestly been the best and worst year. Here are the top and worst things.
1. Parents officially splitting up.
2. Cutting all communication with my father.
3. Quitting two jobs (this is controversial because it lead to the best).
4. Ending something with someone great (this is also controversial…opps).
5. Finding out who my true friends were.
1. Getting accepted into University.
2. Finishing my first year of open university with a high 2:1.
3. Every travel experience I’ve had this year.
4. Moving to York.
5. Finding a boyfriend.
6. Making up with an old friend.
Although this year has been an extremely confusing year, it has put a lot of things into perspective and made me extremely grateful for every single person who’s in it. Soooooo the easiest way for me to sum up 2017 is by photos, inserted below are a few of the most important moments of 2017 through the eye of my phone… typical 22 year old I know.