This was unexpected but this lovely lady nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, check her out! Ida is epic and has the right type of bad ass attitude. Thank you for the nomination lovely 🙂 https://aroundthewardin80days.wordpress.com/
I’m going to nominate my people on twitter just because not all of my picks are word press users.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate the 11 blogs that you wish to receive this award and write them 11 questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/blog.
Anyway onto the Q/A!
- What is your party trick?
Before I stopped drinking I could down a pint of cider in 6 seconds.
- If you could play any instrument in the world, what would it be?
I think I’d want to learn the piano fully – We can all play a melody right? No reason as to why but I just think it would be so cool!
- What would your perfect house look like?
This is my dream question because I dream about my dream house all the damn time! I’ve always wanted to buy land and then build a house, my brothers a bricklayer so this probably explains why because I’ve always been so interested in his projects. My dream house is a home for life. I want a house that’s a home for me and my future family, somewhere that is always our home regardless of what happens. It would be based in the country not to far from a town/city, lots of light, lots of space and tall ceilings. I loved my old family home ( my parents split and it got sold 😦 sad). I loved it because it was my dream house! We had a decking in the garden with a nice amount of grass and a BBQ for the summer. A family size living room with a kitchen diner, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each uniquely their own. Let’s not forgot the countless pets… I’ve lost count!
- Your dream job?
Just to be happy with what I’m doing. I don’t have a career job goal where once I’ve reached it I’m done, I just want to be working for an ethical company, develop my skill set and go to work looking forward to the day ahead – cringe I know.
- An embarrassing thing you did as a child?
I find it incredibly hard to get embarrassed so I don’t really have a regular thing I did that was embarrassing BUT I’ll give you an embarrassing story. I was a child that fainted and was sick quite a lot, you can imagine the stories but the best one was when I fainted in a cooking class in year 7. Completely passed out (I don’t remember a lot of this, I got told for many days after), I then woke up, was sick in the classroom in front of everyone and then couldn’t stand up without feeling sick again. This led to me being wheeled in a wheel chair to the first aid room in which we went passed most classrooms that had people in my year in – woohoo! Rosie 0 – embarrassment 100000000
*Disclaimer, I wasn’t a sick ‘all the time’ kid. I just didn’t know when to stop and went to school when really I should’ve had a day off.*
- What would be one piece of advice you’d give to your teenage self if you had the chance?
Things are going to get so much better. You’re going to eventually get help. Things will all make sense one day. You’ll be miss diagnosed so many times but really it’s bi polar that’s not been fully triggered yet. The eating disorder and BD is just you trying to control your brain and it won’t work. You’re going to have such a fun time once you start working and ditch that stupid guy who you think you’re in love with. You’ll meet friends for life, have the best time at so many cool events and explore many new countries. Don’t double think you’re decision to not go to university, it’ll work out and you won’t go for a reason. Just hold on for just one more day and you’ll see that it’ll all get better.
- Describe your blog in one sentence.
Something to make you laugh, help you out or just to read.
- Describe yourself in one sentence.
Lol… really Rosie?
- What are you scared of?
I was always scared of never experiencing that ‘I really love this person and want to grow old with them’ love but now that I think I’ve experienced it I only have silly ones which are:
- Being stuck in small spaces
- The underground – I live in London and have been stuck at way to many red lights
- Tea or coffee?
Is this even a question? Both obviously, Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. With a bourbon biscuit duh!
- What three words would your mates use to describe you?
- Party – not so much anymore
My Questions for my tags are:
- Favorite quote?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- Dream holiday destination?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- If you could have an office anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- If you could change one decision in your life what would it be?
- Summer or winter?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Give a small bit of advice to a new blogger?
- What word best describes your blog?
- If you could switch blogs with someone for a day who would it be and why?
Have fun and I look forward to reading your answers 🙂