I’ve been pretty quiet at work again today so it’s given me time to look into my backpacking trip to Asia. I mentioned a few times on this blog that come November I am packing my backpack and heading to Asia for three months with a good friend. Scared, excited and all the things in-between is exactly how I feel about this situation.
I have so many things I want to do whilst there that I’ve decided to write this post and make a list. Once back I’m going to review it and tick everything (hopefully) off!
- Eat a scorpion
- Swim with whale sharks in Philippines
- Angkor Wat Temples in Cambodia
- Spend my birthday on an island, on a beach, with a mocktail (I’ll be turning 23 whilst out there!)
- Elephant conservation
- Orangutan Centre
- See Mount Fiji
- Full moon party in Thailand
- Boat rides
- Learn to paddle board
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- Check out Buddha temples
- Try (I put pressure on the try) and take a picture with a monkey
- Ride in a tuk tuk
- Visit the floating markets in Chiang Mai
- Ping pong show in Thailand
- Coron Island in Philippines
- Explore Hoi An, Vietnam
- Go to the Supertrees in Gardens by the bay in Singapore
- Check out Komodo National Park in
- Visit White Temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- See the PETRONAS Towers in Malaysia
- Go diving with manta rays in Indonesia
- Chocolate hills in Philippine
- Experience the Boracay caves in Philippines
So let’s see how many things I can tick off.
If you’re a travel blogger or have any suggestions please let me know!