The Lovely Ida nominated me for this award, to say I’m super stoked about it would be an understatement. If you’re new to the blogging word, I’d highly recommend checking her out. She’s an explain we should all follow, expressive about a important movement whilst being completely badass and lovely all in one. So Thank you Around the ward in 80 days!
- WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
- “This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- RULES – The important stuff to remember
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Three things about myself….
- I’m naturally a blonde.. I’ve just dyed my hair so much that brown is now the new natural.
- I hate mushrooms with a passision, they just make me feel super weird.
- I’m obsessed with The Greatest Showman
- What has blogging brought into your life?
Blogging has bought a community to me that I always needed but never thought I wanted. It has introduced me to some amazing people who I can’t imagine not knowing now. It’s also given me an outlet that let’s me vent without upsetting anyone.
2. Is there something you’d like to change about your blog?
I’d love to format it a lot more. I’m planning to get in touch with a friend of mine who does graphic designs to get their input. Make it a little more me, if that’s possible LOL. I’m also planning on starting a Glossybox and Birchbox series shortly – anyone who knows me knows I love trying new skincare products.
3. If you write about mental health, how do you feel about sharing such an intimate part of yourself?
I’ve never really thought about this, because no one in my family or friends knew about my blog growing up. Now it’s a little more serious my mum knows and my closest friends but they all know about my mental health issues so it’s not a worry. y biggest worry is someone who I don’t know very well finding it or someone in work… that’d be awkward right? You know I thought about killing myself but lets go make a cuppa and talk about accounts.
4. What would be your dream collaboration?
I’d love to do some guest speakers on my blog such as Ida, Ruth or Nicole Eloise because I think their blogs are all so well thought out and honest and I think my readers could really do with their attitudes. Equally I’d love to do some collaborations with skin care products or Urban Outfitters…. Imagine!
- One thing you’d do when if you’d rule the world?
Simple. Rid everyone of any mental health issue that affects them awfully. However only to the extent of it affecting their lives like suicide. As a bipolar person I would never want to lose it because when I’m manic I do amazing things with my mind.
On to my nominations are:
I’m going to break a rule here an nominate mine on twitter just because my links aren’t working for some reason 😦 – apologies in advance if you’ve already been nominated!
1.If you could give someone newly diagnosed with your situation what would you advise?
2. What’s your favourite thing about your blog?
3. Who’s your favourite blogger and why?
4. What’s on the top of you 100 things to do before you die list?
5. Write a small thank you letter to the person who’s helped you the most recently.
Enjoy all and thank you again Ida for the nomination!