I got nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by the lovely Tiff at M4gical
So, thank you! Check her out at https://m4gical.com/ she’s a great read and an awesome person!
- Thank & link the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award
- Ask 7 questions for your nominees
On to the questions I got asked!
- Where would you like your blog to be in a year?
I’d love my blog to be continuing to grow as it currently is. I started this blog as a diary so if it’s views die I guess I’ll just go back to using it as a diary… Please don’t leave I love all of you!
- What’s one thing (atleast) you love about yourself?
My optimism. Considering how much shit I have going on, I’m still here.
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A seal, I just think they are great animals. I mean imagine sitting around looking cute all day.
- If you had the chance to skydive for free, would you do it?
NO! Falling through the sky and my parachute opening is my worst nightmare AHHH!
- What’s your favourite song right now?
I did something bad – Taylor Swift. I just think it’s a bad arse song that everyone should listen to whilst they are in a bad mood.
- What’s your favourite time of the year?
Autumn. I love jumper weather, so the time between when summer is finishing and it’s warm enough to just wear a jumper out but cold enough that you need it and can get cosy on the sofa.
- If you had to throw a themed party, what theme would you choose?
Emojis, if you don’t turn out in costume you go home! Can you imagine :’) I’d go as the woman emoji with her hand out or the moon face emoji.
Sorry my answers are so small, I’m in a depression cycle at the moment. I tried though so yay! Again I’m going to nominate my people on twitter so keep an eye out.
My questions are:
- Who’s your dream brand collab?
- What’s your favourite cocktail?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Would you ever consider becoming a vlogger?
- Respond to “It’s coming home”
- What’s your favourite film?
- If you could change your blog what would you change it to?