So, first things first THANK YOU! Imogen the beauty nominated me , thank you Imogen, guys go and check her blog out at https://imogenchloe27.wordpress.com/ she’s truly a genius and writes some incredible posts.
The Versatile Blogger Award, for those who are unaware, is an award given blogger to blogger to those who’s content they enjoy reading / think have amazing blogs. Therefore, as I have been nominated I will go on later in this post to nominate some bloggers whose content I love.
(Re-posted from the Versatile Blogger Award site, linked here.)
- Thank the person who gave you / nominated you for the award (including the link too).
- Select up to 15 blogs / bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’, including a link to their site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
As always, I’m going to nominate my people on twitter so keep an eye out… it might be you!
- I’m 5’11
- I’m allergic to pineapple – The MOST annoying thing to be allergic to as I love it!
- I participated in creating the poppies at The Tower of London and planets a few
- I’ve been to a festival and had two holidays in the space of a week – oh mania, how you came, and you took me, oh mania
- I have a funny thing about mushrooms and hate them… they make me feel awkward and yes, I know that makes me weird
- I’ve never been out of Europe – uh
- I have a cat and dog, however they live with my dad back in Essex so I rarely see them