As we are already nearly finished with 2019, I thought I’d let you all know what I have planned for the rest of the year. 2019 has been an extremely busy year for me already, what with going backpacking around Southeast Asia and having two different jobs. I don’t have plans to slow down any time soon if I’m honest. I’ve enjoyed being busy!
End of 2019 Plans
- I’m travelling in November and December! I have 2 trips currently planned; I’m currently going to Iceland and New York. Excitement overload you could say. I truly caught the travel bug when I was backpacking and don’t plan on stopping any time soon as I already have plans for 2020 … Rosie planning ha-ha, who would’ve guessed.
- I’m going back to University. I joined back up to Open University when I returned from backpacking. I started in October and have found that having a year out has really given me a refreshed mind and the motivation that I now want to finish what I started. That being said, Open University have been fabulous with helping me rejoin and the student support team have been nothing but understanding with my situation and my goals.
- Pick up my blog. I miss writing and I want to relaunch my blog in a way that makes me proud to be the owner of it. I simply fell out of love with blogging as I didn’t have the time but now that I do I plan on making what I write purely travel, bipolar and Open University related. So, stick around to see what happens.
- I want to work harder at work. This one is going to be a hard one because I’m going to be studying 120 credits this year at university. But my friends, I have a supportive manager who is willing to help me on my way to improving my work flow.
- Go to the gym more! This is a big one for me. This year I’ve really gotten into the gym and my general fitness. I love feeling healthier, it’s made me feel happier. I’ve even started to go to the gym in the mornings before work – I know, what is wrong with me?
Now, although I’m saying I’m going to do all the above things, let’s see if I do them. I’d love to say by the end of the year that I’ve accomplished enough from this list that I’m happy. 2019 I think is my year (cringe) but I really think it is. Everything is falling into place.